Sunday, February 9, 2014

how do i do this with my hair?

Q. my hair is cut like katie holmes hair right now, how do i do this? curlers, curling iron?

http://www.wireimage.com/SearchResults.aspx?igi=77015&s=christina%20aguilera&sfld=C&vwmd=e

A. This can be done by using your straighters- Wind hair around your finger so to create a ringlet, now hold it in a flat ringlet and press the ringlet with your straightner, leave for a few seconds and hold curl until cool.Unwind and this should give you this curl.
goodluck

new summer hair styles?
Q. pictures,videos anything. Cute my hair is a little past my shoulders.

A. Katie Holmes' new short bob is adorable:
http://hair.lovetoknow.com/Katie_Holmes_Bob_Hair_Style
If you want to go shorter, it looks very sophisticated and summery!

Who all loves Katie Holmes haircut?
Q. i think i'm gonna have to cut my hair due to some damage, and i like her hair except for the bangs.

A. Katie Holmes has looked her BEST the last couple of years. I loooooove itttt! It looks so cute on her and she can definitely pull it off.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment